Friday, June 24, 2011

Karina 8 months

I am 8 months old today. I am growing fast. I can crawl like a soldier (military crawl) but have started to get up on my knees. I am all over the living room and I am starting to pull myself up on things. I like to find things on the floor and put them in my mouth. My mom has had to take two things out of my mouth over the last 2 weeks. One was a metallic sticker that nearly choked me and another was a piece of foam for a craft that my sisters left on the floor. My family has to be very careful with me because I am very mischievious and like to get around. I still do not sleep through the night because I like to cuddle with my mom and keep her awake. She is very tired all the time but its worth it because we get to bond. I sleep in my crib in the same room with my sister Julianna but I end up in a playpen once I wake up in the middle of the night. My favorite time to wake up is 3 am. My parents have put my playpen in their bathroom for those nights that I just want to stay awake, that way, I dont wake up my sisters when they put me back to sleep and I cry. Luckily, I only cry for a few minutes then im out like a light. My parents say I am adorable and they love me very much even though my sleep habits aren't the best.

No comments: