Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Interesting day

So its true what they say that good or bad things come in three's. Today was one of those days. When I got home from work today, I wanted to take the kids for some desert to a crepe house. I had a groupon and wanted to use it. So we go and I cant find the restaurant. Come to find out, it is only around during farmers market days. Ok, that sucks. So next idea comes to my mind, lets go to the park. So we go. We are there for literally one minute when Julianna goes missing. I cant find her anywhere. I ask Tamara to look for her cause I am sitting down feeding the baby and she keeps coming back with a worried look on her face because she cant find Julianna. I get up and start scanning the playground, there is no Julianna. I start to feel that awful panic sensation inside, the sounds of the kids playing intensifies in my head, I start having bad thoughts and my vision starts to get blurry. I tell myself,"calm down, you will find her, she's ok". Then my other voice says "no, she may not be ok, this may be a bad thing". So I start pacing and looking every where. Tamara tells me "mommy, we lost her, we dont have 3 girls anymore, we just have 2". Her face is full of worry and my mind is full of bad thoughts. We start to walk back where we came from and there comes a mom with a crying Julianna. WHEW!!! What a relief! She said she didnt see me so she went back to where we came from. So I now feel a little better and tell them to go play, when all of a sudden I hear Tamara scream in pain. She is crying super loud and limping. What now?? I go to her and the bark from the playground poked through her shoes and stabber her toe. Her toe is bleeding pretty bad. UGH! I stop the bleeding but she is screaming that it hurts. She wants a bandaid. I luckily keep a first aid kit in my car and have lots of bandaids. I put on the bandaid and say THATS IT! Lets go home, I have had enough of bad luck today. So to make a long story short, this is the only picture of our playground experience. At least Karina didnt have any tramatic events happen to her.

No comments: