During this Lenten holiday, I always reflect on the things I have in my life. I dont focus on the monetary but on the priceless non-monetary gifts that make the monetary seem so miniscule. One of the things I am most grateful for is that I have a wonderful family and that my kids are happy and healthy. I am so grateful that they have something amazing that I really didnt have, and that is young healthy grandparents that spend lots of time with them. They create so many wonderful memories for them and I am so grateful for that. These are moments that they will never forget. Today was "Grandparents Day and Special Friends day at Tamara's school and both of their grandmothers came in addition to cousin Savannah and little sisters Karina and Julianna (and me of course). How lucky!
Friday, March 18, 2011
Grandparents and Special Friends Day
During this Lenten holiday, I always reflect on the things I have in my life. I dont focus on the monetary but on the priceless non-monetary gifts that make the monetary seem so miniscule. One of the things I am most grateful for is that I have a wonderful family and that my kids are happy and healthy. I am so grateful that they have something amazing that I really didnt have, and that is young healthy grandparents that spend lots of time with them. They create so many wonderful memories for them and I am so grateful for that. These are moments that they will never forget. Today was "Grandparents Day and Special Friends day at Tamara's school and both of their grandmothers came in addition to cousin Savannah and little sisters Karina and Julianna (and me of course). How lucky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment