Thursday, March 24, 2011

Karina at 5 months



This little kid is growing super fast! I know its a cliche but time does fly when you have kids. Wow! Karina's stand out features are that she is a very smiley baby, she is always happy unless she is hungry or tired. She also doesn't like to sleep well at night. She can give you a 5 hour stretch of sleep but then will wake up every 1 1/2 hours after that. Unfortunately, the 5 hour sleep is from 7pm-12am when im awake. She starts to wake up soon after I go to bed. My eye has been twitching for months. But dont you worry, most of the time, she wakes up smiling and cracking herself up. Yeah, glad she thinks its funny :)

I started feeding Karina food at 5 months. We started with rice cereal which she doesnt seem to love, but then gave her sweet potatoes which she scarfed down. She loved them. Next we will try bananas and she what she thinks. Hopefully this will help her sleep???? Just trying things out. I think she has been going through a growth spurt and that is why her sleeping has been off. Lets hope its not going to be the norm.

Otherwise, Karina's personality is starting to shine through. She laughs alot, loves her sisters, loves me and her papa and just stares at Malena. She loves to pull hair so watch out! She doesnt spit up much but she always has gas and likes to pass it from both ends :).

I still have her in her PCC parent ed class. Its nice to hang out with other moms especially since I work and dont get to talk to too many people with babies. The mamas are my other world.

Life is good. So blessed to have a 3rd healty and beautiful baby.

No comments: