Since I didn't get a chance to take Tamara to Disneyland for her birthday, I decided to take her on Friday afternoon after she got out of school. Luckily we have season passes so we can go anytime and spend a few hours. She had a great time and we got to have some one on one. She was a little scared of the Haunted Mansion that I MADE her ride but other than that she had a blast.
The carousel is probably Tamara's favorite ride.
Getting ready for Thunder Mountain. She liked it but I had to hold her so tight so she wouldnt flop around in the seat.
Tamara and Pluto
Getting ready to start drawing. We took a sketching class. Probably not a good idea for a 4 year old perfectionist. She got really upset because her sketch didnt look perfect like the teachers. We wont be taking that class again in the near future.
No comments:
Post a Comment