Thursday, November 20, 2008

8 months old Today!

So Julianna is now 8 months old. She is growing so fast, its unbelievable. The cliche is true, time flies. So what is happening with Julianna now?

1) Teething bad... she can't close her mouth because it hurts, so she keeps her mouth open with her tongue sticking out. The saliva just pours out. Poor thing. Her gums are red and painful, but no teeth yet.

2) Teething is making her VERY needy. She wants to be in your arms all the time. The moment you put her down, she starts to wail.

3) Not napping well, probably because of the teething. She has gone 6 hours straight AWAKE!! AHHH! Lets hope this is just due to the teething.

4) Has been waking up once a night between 3-4 am. I dont like it. I hope this ends soon. Plus she wakes up too early....6am. No no no no no no!

5) Would rather stand than crawl. Taking steps with hand or furniture support. I think she will be an early walker.

6) Has gone through all the veggies and fruits. Has tried and liked meat products.
Happy 8 month birthday Julianna!
Me and my happy baby


Look what I can do. I will be walking before you know it.

Cant forget big sister. Here is her "monitos" getting ready for dinner.


Her "monitos" at dinner. And yes, Tamara did pick up this mess all by herself. Everything went back where it belonged.

No comments: