So yesterday was such a stressful and sad day for us. Ted got out the night before and apparently had gotten hit by a car per our neighbors. Of course, we thought the worse. I didn't sleep all night and was worried and sad the next morning. It was such an awful feeling that I honestly have never felt before. I went to the humane society yesterday morning to put in a list dog report and I posted fliers all over the place. I thought we had lost him completely. However, I got a call from the humane society at 2:00 telling me that he was brought in and that he was fine. It was such a great felling. All the worry and stress completely vanished and it was replaced with happiness. I was on a natural high. I went to the pound and picked him up and he was just fine. He had a little bloody nose and a bloodshot eye but overall, he was ok. I took him home and surprised the kids. They were so happy to see him. It was a great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment