Saturday, September 24, 2011
11 months old
So I am now 11 months old and am growing so fast. I can crawl super fast and I am getting into everything. I love to put things into my mouth. My family has to make sure the floors are clear of small objects when I am around because if not I will pop them into my mouth. I am a mommy's girl right now and I do not like being away from my mom for too long. Nobody can hold me when my mom is around or else I will cry. I am starting to get mad when things are taken away from me. I will cry or scream, a sign that I am growing up. I am teething quite bad right now. I have 2 top teeth coming in at the same time and it is bothering me. My tongue is always sticking out and I am drooling like crazy. This makes me a little moody and fussy. It is not common for me to be fussy but right now i just cant help it because my mouth hurts. I have a total of 6 teeth right now. I can now wave good bye, I can show you my eyes, stand up for a few seconds and nod "no" with my head. I still love to eat but I am starting to refuse certain foods. I nap 2 times a day and go to bed between 7-8. Unfortunately, I still wake up at least once a night and that makes my parents very tired during the day. They hope that I start sleeping through the night soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment