Wednesday, August 24, 2011

10 months old



I am 10 months old today. I am crawling all over the house and I am getting quite fast. There is no stopping me now. I always want to be around my mom so I go look for her. I no longer military crawl since I learned how to super crawl. I still like to pick things up of the floor and put them in my mouth. I like to get into all the toy boxes, take toys out and scatter them all over the floor. I love playing with my sisters. They still love to play with me too. They think I am their doll. I am starting to use my voice more and scream when I want something. My mom is telling me that I need to use my words but they just dont come out yet. I prefer to scream and grunt. If my sister takes a toy from me, I scream at her and I will cry. I LOVE to eat! I eat practically everything that is put in front of me. I love regular food like brocolli, beans, potatoes, ground beef, soups, cereal, tortillas, rice, some fruit only, and all the baby food. I can eat and eat. My favorite drink is breast milk. I finally am taking swigs of diluted apple juice. I am a true youngest child because I still wont hold my own bottle. What for ha? My grandma still holds it for me so there is no need. I am still napping 3x a day and my night-time sleeping is finally improving. I have now started to sleep until 5 am every other night. My mom feeds me and puts me right back to bed and sometimes sleep until 8am. On the other days, I still wake up 2x a night but it is getting much better. Everyone really loves me and holds me all the time. They think I am great. I am a very happy baby.

No comments: