Sunday, July 24, 2011
Karina 9 months old
I'm 9 months old today. I am a cute and cuddly little girl. I love to smile and laugh and play with my sisters. I can stand and play on my play table. I can move from one table to the next. I crawl on all 4's also. I still like to military crawl but I am able to switch back and forth. I LOVE to eat almost everything. The only thing I detest is formula. My mom has tried giving it to me a few times and I push her away. Only breast milk for me I say! I love beans, rice, tofu soup, chicken soup, cherrios, puffs, bannanas, fruit and bread. I sort of like baby food but not as much as the real thing. I still dont sleep very well at night and I still wake up once or twice. My mom doesnt like it. She thinks I should be sleeping through the night now, I still think I'm a baby. They have a playpen for me in their bathroom when I wake up at 3 am and dont want to go back to sleep. They should just make that my room :) My family loves me though, they are very happy to have me around. I make their day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment