Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Great Birthday

I spent my birthday with my little family at Disneyland. We decided to leave Julianna with my parents so that we can enjoy the day without having to worry about naps and diaper changes. So, Robert and Tamara joined me at the "Happiest Place on Earth". The day was beautiful! Perfect weather, perfect company and perfect everything. I definitely recommend going to Disneyland for your birthday. First of all is FREE!!! Just sign up on-line. If you have a pass, they give you a gift card equivalent to the price of the ticket $69. I spent every last penny of that card! Best part about the day besides, perfect weather, free money and great company was NO LINES!


Family pic before we head to Disneyland.



No lines for pics with Cinderalla.



Quick cupcake break.



Gotta get that Mickey Pic.



Can't forget about Minnie.



Inside Disney's house.



Even Pluto was available for autographs.



Cute.



Tamara wants her driver's license now.

No comments: