Saturday, October 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Tamara!

Today was Tamara's 4th birthday party. Several months ago, I named off many birthday themes for this year's bday party and once again, she chose her favorite, Scooby Doo. Yes, last year's party was also Scooby Doo so this year's party was a little different... A Scooby Doo Mystery Party. After the party had started, the Birthday Phantom stole Tamara's birthday presents and the kids goody bags. The kids spent the day searching for clues to that would lead them to the presents and goody bags. I was a little nervous about how this mystery would work since the kids were so small but they all seemed to get it. I kept getting asked "when are we finding the next clue?" It was so cute. The party was a great success and everyone had fun, especially Tamara.




So happy!





Even had a Scooby Doo Bouncer




One of the games "Mummy Mahem"




Poor men.




Sofia at the craft table




The Tios




Tamara and her nina




This silly string was a hit......but a mess




Cuties




The wild child....read the shirt




The Scooby Cupcakes...yum yum




I think she liked the cupcakes.

No comments: