Today is our 6th and last week at the Descanso Gardens Toddler Trek. Both Tamara and I really enjoyed ourselves these last 6 weeks. This was definitely our fortay. The gardens were beautiful, the weather was always GREAT and the bonding between us was amazing. Tamara always wanted to stay at the gardens and never wanted to go home. She really loved the one on one. Unfortunately, my time at home has also come to an end and I will be returning to work on Monday. However, I have negotiated tues & thursday mornings off to spend with my kids so that is great. Luckily, my work is flexible in that way. So here I go, back into the working world. Wish me luck!

Enjoying the greenery.

Showing off her "fan" leaf and seed.

Read the sign....Tamara can't read yet and apparently neither can I.

One of Tamara's favorite's, the wishing well.
No comments:
Post a Comment