Today I decided that it was time to have Julianna's ears pierced. I had taken Tamara to a dermatologist to pierce her ears when she was 4 months old and paid $80. I started thinking, if I can perform bone marrow biopsies, lumbar punctures and inject people, why can I not pierce my daughters ears. So I saved myself the cash and did it myself. I put on some numbing cream for an hour and then got to work. Luckily my brother had an ear piercing kit with a gun and some sterile baby earing sets. It was a cinch. Two quick clicks of the gun and my baby had her ears pierced. Worth it!

Applying the numbing cream.

Marking the area.

The first earing. No crying!

All done, thank you Tio Jesse for your equipment.

Im so happy.
Now we both have earings.
How do they look?
Tio Steve and Tia Christina, whenever you are ready, we have an extra set of baby earings for Valentina.
1 comment:
OMG! You read my mind! We just went to look for earrings, and all the little diamond studs were HUGE for Valentina...she looked like a BALLER! =) And speaking of balls...I can't believe you had the guts to do this yourself! You're one BRAVE momma! Looks like she didn't even cry! That's awesome!
Post a Comment