Thursdays are usually pretty busy days for us. I start off with some alone time with Julianna at a moms group from 10-12. Then I come home and take Tamara to her karate class from 12:45-1:30. The afternoons vary from going to the library for storytime, playdates or going to to the park. It was a beautiful day so we went to the park with our neighbors, Annette and Emil. Tamara loves hanging out with Emil. They play great together and seem to have similar personalities. We watched them play until we ran out of liquids for them and of course that is when the crankiness began so we came home. Today was Julianna's 8th week bday and she is doing great. There are no real routines yet as everyday is different. Her daytime naps are always a challenge since I have a very loud 3 1/2 year old at home but her night time sleeping continues to improve.
Tamara and Emil playing on the fire engine slide.
Showing us her treasure.
The big girl at 8 weeks old.
No comments:
Post a Comment