Sunday, December 16, 2007

Happy birthday Sofia

So today we went to church after a very long time. I felt that it would be nice for Tamara to really get into Christmas by experiencing its "true" meaning. She loved church and she loved to sing the hymns. She was very loud in her singing voice and people were looking over at us giggling at this 3 year-old reading the misselet and singing in quite a bad voice. But thats ok, she was very cute and she was having fun. Afterward, we went to Sofia's birthday breakfast as she is now 4 years old. How time flies. We all had a great breakfast together and enjoyed a great Sunday morning.



The Alvas.



Sofia concentrating on opening her gifts.



Our first gift to her was a white warm jacket.



The next gift was a snow white globe.



I wonder if she liked it???



Humm, by the look on her face, I think she liked it.




Historical moment! Tamara and Tia Cecilia taking a picture, smiling and being close. Do you think it was Church??? Did that do the trick?



Leaving the restaurant hand in hand.



Us girls.

No comments: