Sunday, September 2, 2007

Monterey

We spent our 7th anniversary weekend in Monterey visiting Nilam, Sonal and Baby Nadia. We had such a great time. It was nice to relax and spend some time with our awesome friends. We started off by going to the club for a "Jazz on the Green" event. Tamara played the part as the chic kid with her babies and her sunglasses.


I'm cool.



Tamara and her dad.



How many pictures of these three do we have?


Me and Sonal.


The cheesy smiles have started.


The clan.


After the picnic we went to the house and just relaxed, ate some more and the drunkles drank some more.


Introducing Nadia.
Tamara had a great time!
Can someone tell me what this was all about?

Jeena and smokin Robert.

2 comments:

Jeena said...

Where are pics of Nina and Tamara? I know they kicked it a lot!

Carsten said...

Hi You Guys,

Nice page...love the pics....I guess Rob had NOTHING to do with it...right Grasshopper!!!